|Annual License Fee||$10,000||$15,000||$25,000||$50,000|
|# Project Versions||3||5||10||20|
|Total Domains (Tables) across Projects||1,000||5,000||15,000||30,000|
|Named Users and/or Named Servers||10||25||50||100|
|Self Service Test Data Design||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Library of 663+ Data Generators||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Library of 81+ Data Receivers (Formats)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Data Lifecycle Management*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Intelligent Data Subsetting & Masking||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Complex Test Data Workflow Management*||Yes||Yes|
|Virtual Private Cloud||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dedicated Private Cloud (Annual)||$15,000||$15,000||$15,000||On Premise (Annual)||Request||Request||Request|
|X12 EDI Test Data Accelerator (Annual)||$10,000||$10,000||$10,000|
|Training & Support||Startup||Team||Premium||Enterprise||Unlimited|
|5 X 24 Online Support||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Online Knowledge Base||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Customer Success Manager||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Pro Services Included with License||No||No||No||No||No|
|Fast Start Setup Services||Request||Request||Request||Request||Request|
* Features in Development
GenRocket is licensed on a per “named user or named server” basis.
- We use the term “named user” because GenRocket users are usually software testers and software testers sometimes change jobs and roles so the named user can be reassigned in the GenRocket system to a new named user during the license period.
- Named users access the GenRocket hosted system – for example the Virtual Private Cloud (see diagram below) to create test data Projects where they create test data generation Scenarios that will generate test data for different software testing test cases. To access the Virtual Private Cloud the named user needs to be a valid, registered user in that system.
- When the tester is ready to generate test data the encrypted Scenario is downloaded from the Virtual Private Cloud to a local machine that has the GenRocket Runtime installed on it. When the test data generation Scenario runs there is a license check and as long as the license is valid the Scenario runs and test data is generated.
- Some Named users have a desktop and a laptop machine for their work. This structure is fine as long as the test data generation Scenarios are only run on one or the other machine at a time and never two machines associated to the same named user at the same time.
- We use the term “named server” because sometimes a testing automation server has the GenRocket Runtime installed on it so that it can run test data generation Scenarios. Any “named server” that is executing GenRocket Scenarios to generate data needs to be registered in the GenRocket system. When the software tests run on the automation server and call the GenRocket test data generation Scenarios to generate data there is a license check that validates the “named server”.
- We use the term “named server” because testing automation servers are sometimes changed so the named server can be reassigned in the GenRocket system to a new named server during the license period.