Creating Your First GenRocket Project
GenRocket Projects contain the data model for each application or database you want to generate test data for in GenRocket.
A GenRocket Project represents one data model. For example, if you want to generate test data for a Customer Database, this would be a single test data project.
This lesson will show how to create your first GenRocket Project.
How to Create Your First GenRocket Project
Complete these steps to create a Project:
- Navigate to the Projects Pane within the Project Dashboard.
- Click the New Project button.
- Enter a Project Name and a Project Description.
- (Optional) Select an Industry Type or a Team for your new GenRocket Project.
- Click the Save button.
- Your new GenRocket Project will be displayed within the Projects Pane.