Step 5: Scenario Assignment Wizard
This lesson covers the fifth step within the XTS Wizard. The Scenario Assignment Wizard is used to filter a set of Domains and have a new Scenario created and assigned to each Domain.
Note: This lesson builds on content provided within previous training module lessons.
Step 1: Select the Scenario Assignment Wizard.
Step 2: Click on the Take Ownership button.
Step 3: Click Yes to confirm.
Step 4: Click on Step 1: Select Domains.
Step 5: Select a Search Criteria option, enter a Keyword, and click Filter to view Domains matching the criteria:
- All – View all Domains.
- Exact Match – Domain name must match the entered keyword precisely.
- Begins With – Domain name must begin with the entered keyword.
- Ends With – Domain name must end with the entered keyword.
- Contains – Domain name must contain the entered keyword.
- Regex – Domain name must meet the defined regex criteria. Hover over the Regex option to view the criteria.
Click on a radio button to select the desired Search Criteria option and then click the Filter button. For this example, All has been chosen.
Step 6: The filtered set of Domains will appear below the Search Criteria. Three columns will be present for each Domain in the table:
- Column 1 – A checkmark means the Domain has been selected for assigning a Scenario.
- Column 2 – A checkmark means the Domain already has an assigned Scenario.
- Column 3 – A checkmark means the Domain’s Scenario is locked.
Use the checkboxes to select individual Domains or use the Select All option to select all Domains.
Step 7: Click on Step 2: Execute Changes.
Step 8: Click on the Start Execution button.
Step 9: Click Yes to confirm.
Step 10: Click on the Home icon.
Step 11: Click on the Click to Confirm & Validate the Execution Changes button.
Step 12: Click Yes to confirm.
Step 13: Click on XTS Wizards in the breadcrumb bar to return.
Step 14: Within the XTS Wizard, click on Mark Completed for Step 5.
Step 15: Click Yes to confirm.
To learn how to use the Editing and Delete Wizards within XTS Wizard, please click here.