Step 4: Receiver Assignment Wizard
This lesson covers the fourth step within the XTS Wizard. The Receiver Assignment Wizard can be used to select a Receiver, filter to a set of Domains, and assign the Receiver to each Domain within the filtered set of Domains.
Note: This lesson builds on content provided within previous training module lessons.
Step 1: Select the Receiver Assignment Wizard.
Step 2: Click on Take Ownership at the top of the Wizard.
Step 3: Click Yes to confirm.
Step 4: Click on Step 1: Select Receiver in the left pane.
Step 5: Click on the Select Receiver button.
Step 6: Search for and select a Receiver within the Add a Receiver dialog window. You can select a Receiver Category or enter a keyword into the Receivers Filter input field.
Click on the Plus (+) to select a Receiver. For this example, the DelimitedFileReceiver will be selected.
Step 7: (Optional) You can make configuration changes for the Receiver. Click the Save Changes button once finished.
Step 8: Click on Step 2: Select Domains within the left pane.
Step 9: Select a Search Criteria option, enter a Keyword, and click Filter to view Domains matching the criteria:
- All – View all Domains.
- Exact Match – Domain name must match the entered keyword precisely.
- Begins With – Domain name must begin with the entered keyword.
- Ends With – Domain name must end with the entered keyword.
- Contains – Domain name must contain the entered keyword.
- Regex – Domain name must meet the defined regex criteria. Hover over the Regex option to view the criteria for this option.
For this example, All will be selected for the Search Criteria. Click the Filter button to view all Domains.
Step 10: Action Criteria – You may choose from Action Criteria options:
- Exclude Domain(s) Having Receivers – When this option is selected, the Receiver will not be assigned to any selected Domain that already has an assigned receiver.
- Replaces Matching Receiver – When this option is selected, the selected Receiver will replace the currently assigned Receiver for selected Domains that already have one assigned to them.
Step 11: Select each Domain you want the Receiver to be added to by clicking on its checkbox. You can also use the Select All option above the list of Domains to select all displayed Domains.
Step 12: Click on Step 3: Execute Changes in the left pane.
Step 13: Click on the Start Execution button to assign the selected Receiver to the selected Domains.
Step 14: Click Yes in the dialog prompt.
Step 15: The wizard will appear as shown below once the process has completed successfully. Click on Summary (Home) to view a summary of the executed task.
Step 16: Click on the Click to Confirm & Validate the Execution Changes button to finish.
Step 17: Click Yes to confirm.
Step 18: Click on XTS Wizards in the breadcrumb bar to view all wizards again.
Step 19: Within the XTS Wizard, click on Mark Completed for Step 4.
Step 20: Click Yes in the prompt window.