Deleting: Scenario Delete Wizard
The Scenario Delete Wizard can be used to filter to a set of Domains, select one or more Scenarios, and have the matching Scenarios removed from each Domain.
Step 1: To access the XTS Wizard, expand the Self Serve Options Menu for a Project Version of a given Project and select XTS Wizard.
Step 2: Select the Scenario Delete Wizard.
Step 3: Click on the Take Ownership button.
Step 4: Click Yes to confirm.
Step 5: Next, click on Step 1: Select Domains.
Step 6: Select a Search Criteria option, enter a Keyword, and click Filter to view Domains matching the criteria:
- All – View all Domains.
- Exact Match – Domain name must match the entered keyword precisely.
- Begins With – Domain name must begin with the entered keyword.
- Ends With – Domain name must end with the entered keyword.
- Contains – Domain name must contain the entered keyword.
- Regex – Domain name must meet the defined regex criteria. Hover over the Regex option to view the criteria.
For this example, All has been chosen for the Search Criteria.
Step 7: After clicking on the Filter button, each matching Domain will be displayed below the Search Criteria. You will see three columns of checkboxes to the left of the set of Domains.
- Column 1 – Select each Domain that Scenarios will need to be deleted from. If an entire Domain is selected, all
Scenarios for that Domain will be removed. Individual Scenarios for a Domain can be selected as well.
- Column 2 – A checkmark will be present if the Domain has an assigned Scenario.
- Column 3 – A checkmark will be present if the assigned Scenario is locked.
You can select all Domains by clicking on the Select All option or select individual Domains by using the checkboxes in the first column.
You can also click on a Domain Name to view each Scenario that has been assigned to it and use the checkboxes to select or deselect individual Scenarios for deletion.
Step 8: Once finished, click on Step 2: Execute Changes.
Step 9: Click on the Start Execution button.
Step 10: Click Yes to confirm.
Step 11: The wizard will appear as shown below once execution has finished. Click on Home to see a summary.
Step 12: Click on Click to Confirm & Validate the Execution Changes.
Step 13: Click Yes to confirm.
Step 14: Click on XTS Wizards within the breadcrumb bar to return to XTS Wizard.